Burkley Gulp Alive Leech

Good Morning guys, I've been told that Burkley Gulp Alive Leech is the real deal for S.M. Bass,Panfish etc.

For Me Minnows are getting harder to get & keep alive so Gulp Alive sure would be great if it works.

Any Info. would be greatly appreciated.Gary (Grandpa Fish On)

The Gulp stuff has to be kept sealed real good in the package because if it dries out it is hard as a rock but the stuff works.

I like minnows because it takes me back as a kid, but my summer bag is loaded with soft plastics.  Soft plastics are easier to make weedless than live bait and easier to keep on hot days.  If you do use gulp alive please remember that it will need to be removed from your hook before it dries or you might as well discard the hook the next time you go out.  Also, I tried the red worms and I thought they were absolute garbage.  Stick with the gulp alive minnow types or the curly tail grubs.  I haved used them along side  actual minnows and it varied from trip to trip but it was close enough catch rate for me to make the change during warm water months.  Good luck, Joe