Vote request, Trax, Berts or Cisco Rod holders

I want to buy one of the three manufactures rod holders, I saw them all and Cannon at the Buffalo NY show. Will be installing either triple or quad rod holders on each side. Looking for opinions, So far I'm leaning Cisco. thanks Scott

Just bought two Cisco's for my brother's Lund, very high quality but not cheap.

your right with price, all of them are $$$$ not shopping price....but price conscious

Great Lakes Planers! Just got a quad dipsy holder its great. Put it in my track system. I know its not on your list but I've taken two of the names on your list off the boat and replaced them with Tony's products. And you will not find better service from any company period. Sean

We run two boats . Bert's on one Cannons on the other both are good products at a fair price . If you run divers the pull up feature is a big plus when a big king smashes your set.

Edited by bigblue

I have all ciscos on my boat. I came from Bert's. I like the adjustment on the ciscos and I really like the dipsy cradle rod holders from Cisco. I do miss the gimble mount in the Bert's. Not sure why Cisco doesn't put gimbles in their holders. Other then that they are amazing and I would go Cisco again. Great quality.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Cannon Dual Axis. I switched to these last year after using Traxstech. Really simple to ratchet up the rod holder with one hand while grabbing a screaming dipsy rod out of it with the other hand. Traxstechs are now my backups.

Edited by MikeyP

Cannon Dual Axis are great holders, but I do miss the adjust-ability of my Cisco's. That being said we did bend one, and break one Cisco over the 3 years we ran them. I have yet to damage a Cannon Dual Axis beyond repair. Cannon built pieces into their Dual Axis that will break before the rod holder becomes damaged.

Cannon Dual Axis are great holders, but I do miss the adjust-ability of my Cisco's. That being said we did bend one, and break one Cisco over the 3 years we ran them. I have yet to damage a Cannon Dual Axis beyond repair. Cannon built pieces into their Dual Axis that will break before the rod holder becomes damaged.

What broke/bent on the Cisco, from what I understand they carry a lifetime warranty. Did they stand buy the warranty?

Scott

Edited by scobar

What broke/bent on the Cisco, from what I understand they carry a lifetime warranty. Did they stand buy the warranty?

Scott

They did warranty it. No questions asked.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app