Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a Raymarine Sportpilot 5X-R for sale.  I have only had it on my boat for 2 years.  Works great.  This is a perfect autopilot for a single screw I/O or an outboard boat with cable steering.  However I did have it installed on a twin screw inboard.  I have everything you need to hook up and go.  The only reason I am selling is I am installing hydraulic steering and a new autopilot on my boat.

Comes with the control head and all the seatalk cables as well as the drive motor that mounts on the wheel.

I have to get one last piece off the boat next weekend so it will be available then.  I can meet you in Sodus Pt or anywhere around Syracuse or 81 south to Cortland.  I really dont want to ship it.

1100.00 firm  Send a PM if interested

Thanks

Brian

post-139683-0-25826100-1395583663_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tall Tails

I did have this on my Baha.  It is a twin screw.  It would work on a single screw real well.  I also put rudder extensions on as well.  Even without an autopilot I would recommend larger rudders on a Baha.  It is a must.

Brian....I replaced my rudders a couple years ago....Put in Hydraulic Steering and an autopilot. What a difference! Good luck with the upgrades man....

rudders_zpsbe4827bb.jpg

hmmm. that auto pilot would probably would fit nice on the Legacy

hi this is family time doug and lisa we are interested please give us a shout at 585-703-3318 thanks

to arange maybe a pick up  thanks