Cannon repair?

I know this has been asked 100 times, but does anyone have the name of the place that repairs cannon downriggers in Buffalo? I know screwie louies is on Fairhaven, but I thought there was one in the Buffalo area also.

Thanks Matt

I have Cannon Digi-Troll 11's and they seem to be getting slower and slower every season. They dont make most parts for theese anymore so just replacing the motor s are not an option unless you convert them over to mag 10. My starboard side rigger comes up depending how deep it is about half way and gets slower and slower untill eventually its stops. And when you touch the plug it is hot. That beeing said I think the motors are worn out. I am goin to try and shortin the #10 wire I got running to the batteries to see is that helps also.

I have Cannon Digi-Troll 11's and they seem to be getting slower and slower every season. They dont make most parts for theese anymore so just replacing the motor s are not an option unless you convert them over to mag 10. My starboard side rigger comes up depending how deep it is about half way and gets slower and slower untill eventually its stops. And when you touch the plug it is hot. That beeing said I think the motors are worn out. I am goin to try and shortin the #10 wire I got running to the batteries to see is that helps also.

WOW Bro! I'm Pro-Staff and I only have access to the DigiTroll 10's! You must be some kind of special!

10 gauge wire might be a little small for those also. I'd recommend going to 6 gauge. 

Edited by Yankee Troller

I think 8 is recommended. We went 4 gauge from the battery to the fuse block in the back of our boat, and then 6 gauge from the fuse block to each rigger. Is it overkill? Maybe, but I know i am not starving the riggers for power. Bigger wire never hurt anything, but smaller wires can.

I think 8 is recommended. We went 4 gauge from the battery to the fuse block in the back of our boat, and then 6 gauge from the fuse block to each rigger. Is it overkill? Maybe, but I know i am not starving the riggers for power. Bigger wire never hurt anything, but smaller wires can.

I wired mine the exact same way

If you want it done right with the fastest turnaround I highly reccomend A&P tackle  518-283-5920. Peter Shumann really knows  his stuff wnen it comes to this type of fishing equipment. Even though you have to ship to him you'll still get it back quicker then taking it somewhere else.

I have also heard great things about him in the last 2 days also!! My problem is I like figuring this kind of stuff out my self, so next time I have a problem or someone else I can fix it! Just the way ive always been. That being said one of the brushes in the motor was cracked in half. So now im trying to find a comparable one since the digi-troll 2's are impossible to get parts for!