Boat purchase

Before I start this note I just want to make it clear that I'm not affilated in any way to this marina.  I'm simply a customer that appreciates nice people.  I just bought a new boat from Hanafin Marine which is located near Endicott New York.  It's a family owned business that caters to the working man. They were very concerned with every detail of the sale. They went above and beyond the expected service, especially once they got paid.   Their prices were very competitive and I feel I save a significant amount.  It was a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend this business.

I really have no idea what their service is like ,but it seems to me that it's very diffacult to find a decent marine mechanic . I don't think it's like getting a vehicle repaired because normally they don't have many mechanics working there and I do know that their suppliers are very slow getting the parts out the door.

I bought  Lund 1650 Rebel xl ss. I just brought it home friday and i havn't had it out on the water yet. I had a 9.9 kicker motor mounted on it.  It should be a nice rig to fish with.  Thanks for asking.

Mark the owner is a great guy, Randy the sales person also great. My family has known them for years. The service dept has had its ups and downs. Get a hold of Frisco and he will have tales to tell you. Great boat you'll never anything but a Lund again.

They worked hard for me. I had trouble with a 175 Opti however the dealer cannot do anymore than the manufacturer will allow under warranty. The issue was under warranty so their hands were tied the problem got resolved after the factory rep got involved. I'm sticking with a local dealer, I simply to not care to haul my rig for hours to fix unless it's absolutely necessary!