Temple Fork Outfitters- Deer Creek spey rod Brand New

Temple Fork Outfitters Deer Creek series spey rod.  Rod is a 13' 6" four piece rod. Its an 8/9 weight with lifetime warranty.  For those of you that aren't aware, Temple Fork is owned and operated by Gary Loomis.  Gary started the Temple Fork rod company after Shimano bought out his Loomis rod company. Top quality. I bought this rod with the full intention of starting to spey fish, but it never happened, therefore this rod has never seen water .Rod case and bag included.  Will ship on your dime.

post-145061-0-47277800-1395710610_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I own several Temple Fork Fly rods and will confirm they stand behind there warranty.  I was had a flyfishing trip for bows with a brand new Temple Fork Rod. Two days before the trip I did the unthinkable and leaned the rod on the car,  short story the tip got smashed.  I called Temple Fork, they said send the rod overnight and they will match a new top section and ship it to my hotel where I was headed.  It was at the front desk before I even checked in at no charge from Temple Fork.  It was clearly my mistake and I made that clear with them on the phone.  I have Orvis rods, Sage rods and several other top brands and I dont expect that kind of service from any of them.  Great Company and a great Rod to boot.