Hey Fathead, I got 2 PM from you however they were deleted by our good people.  You should know your words have no value to me.

Like I said earlier, you re being very disrespectful when you posted something negative about our friend who supports our fishery more than anybody I know.

All I am asking you is to please stop post your ad anywhere near our site.

Hey Fathead, I got 2 PM from you however they were deleted by our good people. You should know your words have no value to me.

Like I said earlier, you re being very disrespectful when you posted something negative about our friend who supports our fishery more than anybody I know.

All I am asking you is to please stop post your ad anywhere near our site.

WHAT AD?!? I'm selling a little lot of flies and it's like I'm commuting a crime. You shouldn't be so quick to judge. Fathead? Look at you. If it bothered him so much, maybe you shouldn't have gotten into this since I don't see him being bothered by ANYTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

pike hunter i dont see were hes trashing anybody or saying anything bad. hes trying to sell flys he no longer uses. so whats the problem with that. i see guys selling em all the time and hell i even bought used atomic flys on here. so were is he saying anything about tom here. and there's a lot of guys who put into this fishery not only him. remember there is no I  in team effort. we all support this fishery and do it with pride.

pike hunter i dont see were hes trashing anybody or saying anything bad. hes trying to sell flys he no longer uses. so whats the problem with that. i see guys selling em all the time and hell i even bought used atomic flys on here. so were is he saying anything about tom here. and there's a lot of guys who put into this fishery not only him. remember there is no I in team effort. we all support this fishery and do it with pride.

Exactly. Giving one man credit? What do they expect brownie points from him or something! I think everyone puts just as much as he "does". What is he supposed to be god to you or something?!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United