Finger Lakes Trolling Association Fisherman's Flea Market

Every body ready for this Sunday March 30??? Gonna be a great show this year with lots of new and used fishing and hunting equipment. ... Hopefully I will see you all there... I know Finger lakes tackle will be there with his lures and his new stuff for 2014 also Hills Valleys and Streams with all there lake trolling and Stream fishing stuff and Harvey is usually there with his lead weights .... Cant wait !! Excited to see everybody and what goodies might be floating around....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

If anyone is interested in a Victoria box for pulling copper joe Kane of Seneca reels will be there with his works of art.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Victrola boxes...darn auto correct! Also for any rigger weights or Seth green sinkers etc...Harvey O hara will have lots of heavy stuff across from the consession.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Long trip from Albany. I've done it! Unless you come down yo fish tomorrow and hit show Sunday, may not be worth your time. That's my opinion.

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thats a long ride but if your there early and get first look at everything well worth your while... Done that ride a few times myself and yes 2.5 hours from Albany is a long ride but if your looking to buy its worth the trip..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yea not sure still!! Boats not ready yet!! I only really fish lake O not the finger lakes! what I got catches fish up there!! so unless there is some new killer green on green set up!! Lol I can't get from all seasons or fat Nancy's not sure if I will make the 5 or 6 hrs of riding in the truck!!