1989 Sea Ray Weekender 300 ; 30’ ; Runs and looks great!

hwm

$17,300 or best offer. Boat is located in Rochester on Genesee River, ready to "wake up" from winter storage soon!

Don’t let the age fool you, this Sea Ray does NOT look its age and it runs great.  It is one of Sea Ray’s most versatile boats ever – wonderful as a family cruiser, can be set up as great fishing boat and also great for hanging out on with the crew. Plenty of space, but not so huge that you need years of captain experience to maneuver it around the docks! The straight inboard engines make it handle so well and also save a ton of $$$ on maintenance.

Less than 700 freshwater hours on the twin Mercruiser 454 engines. These engines hardly work to get this boat moving nicely, so they’ve had an easy life. LOTS of great years left in them, they often go 1500-2000 hours or more.

The hull is almost all white, similar to most modern boats, so your boat won’t look “dated†like many with faded colors and stripes. It shines up remarkably well so you can be proud of the look. The inside cabin looks almost like new – it’s hardly been used. Sleeps 4 and plenty of room due to the 32’ overall length and 11’ beam. This boat would be considered a 33’ vessel by post 1990 standards.

All Sea Ray cruisers have the quality build and the amenities you’d expect in a mid-size cruiser so I won’t list each item that came standard on all of them. It has full head, galley (kitchen), and everything else you need for overnights. This one has pretty much everything offered by Sea Ray at the time.

Here are some of the upgraded options this Sea Ray Weekender comes with, it’s an extensive list :

·        Twin 454 Big Block Mercruiser engines with 330 hp each: This was a very expensive upgrade (normally have 260 hp engines). You’ll rarely need that extra power, but when you do, you can hit close to 50 mph. A rare find.

·        Almost brand new full Camper Cover.  Looks great, cost $4,500 a couple years ago.

·        AC  A/C and Heat. Works as it should. Stay comfortable aboard!

·        Large, open aft cockpit – room for the whole gang or to sit and relax.

·        Straight inboard Velvet Drives, the best and easiest drive system to handle.

·        Radar arch, aft washdown pump, new stereo/cd player, windlass, etc.

·        A full boat central vacuum system! Hidden out of site, reaches the whole boat.

·        Built-in Microwave, saves counter space AND won’t fall off counter!

This boat is for sale because we’ve decided to go with a smaller sports boat for kids’ activities like skiing and tubing, although you could tube with this boat. I am open to offers for the boat and know you’ll be impressed if you come check it out.

The only possible options I can think of that this boat does not have are a generator and a radar. Both can be added if you want one.

Keywords: Cruiser , Cruisers, Sundancer, Weekender, Searay

post-146062-0-98703800-1395865518_thumb.jpg

post-146062-0-22894100-1395865529_thumb.jpg

post-146062-0-23746600-1395865538_thumb.jpg

post-146062-0-88791000-1395865545_thumb.jpg

post-146062-0-55681000-1395865558_thumb.jpg

Oh, I see I forgot to list a way to reply if interested in my Sea Ray 300 Weekender.  Just post here or give me a private message. I have never used PM's but I can figure it out I think. Thx.