Best prices on stick baits?

Xxx

I was wondering if any of you guys can point me in a direction for the best place to purchase new stick baits for browns and walleyes. Over the winter I know people mentioned different places, and I saved them on my favorites, but since my laptop decided to crash I lost all info, so if you could help me out I would appreciate that. Thanks PAP.

S & R on culver rd in debt raze stocks a pile of challengers. Every color theyake just about. And he makes a point to keep his prices competitive with dicks gander and B.P.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The best way I have found is to create your wishlist of specific baits that u can pass out to family members for Christmas and birthday gift ideas! Haha. I have been pretty successful using this method! I also require each friend that I take fishing to purchase a specific lure to be added to my box. Hey, it's the least they can do getting a free fishing trip...haha

You should check out John Snyders Baits, they are amazing. He buys megabass and lucky craft blank bodies and custom paints. The ones most relevent for salmon and trout would be his megasbass body's in the 95mm and 110mm and the lucky craft pointer 100 body. He sells them for like 8$ each with high quality hooks and split rings. The same bodied megabass products sell for nearly $25 each and the lucky crafts are 15-18$ each. These are the identical bodyies and he will paint them to your specifications, and he is a pleasure to deal with. We debuted them on Lake Champlain last year and caught everything that swims on them. I have no affiliation with him, I'm just really impressed and the baits are amazing, outfished all of our old trusties. I found him on ebay originally and he is really easy to deal with, and just wants to get you exactly what you want. He recently painted up some brown goby and green goby baits for me, and they are pretty awesome! Again I'm just so impressed, its been my little secret so far but he's a heck of a nice guy and the baits are cheap for what you get.

post-154399-0-85071800-1396121310.jpg

post-154399-0-37400000-1396121326.jpg

post-154399-0-18029800-1396121340.jpg

post-154399-0-21100800-1396121355.jpg

Edited by JC7