2008 Upgraded Triumph 170 cc Fishing Package

ewinkler

Hi all,

I have been a long time lurker on this board and want thank everyone for many years of valuable advice. I have to move to San Francisco for work and due to the high cost of living I am being forced to sell my pride and joy. This boat is extremely versatile, easy to tow, and allows one to chase bass in the finger lakes or giant slabs out in Lake Ontario. This boat simply catches fish, and I would like nothing more for it to go to a fellow angler.

Description

2008 Triumph 170 CC is fully equipped with Evinrude ETEC 60-HP outboard motor and upgraded electronics. Boat tows on galvanized EZ Load Trailer and has been stored indoors during all seasons. All equipment and accessories are in excellent working condition. Less than 335 engine hours. With seating for up to 4 people, this boat is outfitted for a variety of fishing excursions or a relaxing day on the water with family and friends.

Asking price: $14,500 OBO.

The following accessories are included in the sale price:

• Lowrance HDS-8 Fish Finding Sonar and GPS with 200/50 Hz transducer and StructureScan Sonar module and transducer (enables accurate visualization of bottom topography both under the boat and to the side)
  • Sirius XM marine weather antenna (allows weather and surface temperature overlay on GPS unit)
  • Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 trolling motor
  • Standard Horizon HX280S VHF FM submersible radio (brand new, still in the box!)
  • ProMariner ProSport6 single bank on-board marine battery charger (brand new, still in the box!)
  • Fish Hawk X4 down speed and temperature probe (brand new, still in the box!)
  • Built in live bait tank
  • 2 Marine batteries
  • Bimini top
  • Anchor
  • Boat storage cover
  • Safety equipment (6 life vests, fire extinguisher, additional fuses, etc.)
  • 2 Penn Fathom Master downriggers on removable swivel base
  • 2 Big Jon Gadabout manual downriggers
  • 3 Cannon downrigger balls and 10 terminal connections/release clips
  • 20 A-TOM-MIK trolling fly and dodger combinations
  • Assorted dipsy divers
  • 3 Planer boards
  • 2 Fishing nets
  • 2 tackle boxes full of crankbaits, including countless rapalas, trolling spoons, plastic baits and assorted lures and terminal tackle

In addition to Bimini top, I will also include FishMaster T-Top, if desired. This is not presently installed on the boat and is partially assembled.

I also have multiple Daiwa Saltist LW 30LCHA and Shimano Tekota 600LC rod and reel combinations that may be included for the right price. This tackle is lightly used and meticulously kept.

I am Rochester based where the boat is currently being stored. Any additional information will be provided upon request.

Please contact Ethan Winkler at [email protected] or call 562-480-0036.

Thank you,

Ethan

post-147043-0-63907700-1395969469_thumb.jpg

post-147043-0-22397600-1395969507_thumb.jpg

post-147043-0-45486400-1395969550_thumb.jpg

post-147043-0-43338200-1395969583_thumb.jpg

post-147043-0-12564500-1395969628_thumb.jpg

post-147043-0-09463400-1395969660_thumb.jpg

post-147043-0-38712100-1395969695_thumb.jpg

Looks like a beautiful rig that has been very well maintained and those Etec motors are sweet....one of my buddies has one a little bigger and it barely uses any gas...

Best of luck in California! I have a couple sets of friends in SF and you sure are right about the cost of living...out of sight!

Looks like a beautiful rig that has been very well maintained and those Etec motors are sweet....one of my buddies has one a little bigger and it barely uses any gas...

Best of luck in California! I have a couple sets of friends in SF and you sure are right about the cost of living...out of sight!

Thank you! The fishing here is incredible and it will certainly be missed.