Mounting kicker

Would of liked the power trim, tough market to find a 9.9 high thrust 4 stroke and e start long shaft used for a decent price. I may go with a combo power lift / bracket. Looking for feedback on similar model mounts .

Agreed. That's a slim market. Was under the impression it was a new purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I used a kicker bracket made by Adventure Marine, I didn't buy one, I made one they give you the #s and with a little engineering you can make out the rest if the #s and it fits sweet on the swim platform of my boat and the steering works well with my brackets and rod I already have and a 20" shaft looks like it will work, time will tell. It's nice just step out on the swim platform and lower the kicker, and hook up the steer rod and fire up the kicker and we are moving along at 1.5mph just a little over an idle with a 15hp Evenrude 2 stroke , it's what I have, so I'm using it, the 3 gallon fuel cell fits in a milk crate and that's on the platform also along with a 96QT igloo cooler, so my fishing area is free of that clutter.

I've got a 25 inch shaft, looks like a panther tilt is my best option along with cost. I'm not using that motor more that a few trips to ontario and for back up to my main motor on the Hudson River. Mama just bought a new fridge, so I have to spend wisely. She figures two for her and one for me when it's toy time!

I've got a 25 inch shaft, looks like a panther tilt is my best option along with cost. I'm not using that motor more that a few trips to ontario and for back up to my main motor on the Hudson River. Mama just bought a new fridge, so I have to spend wisely. She figures two for her and one for me when it's toy time!

I hear ya there, That's why I make most of my add on's with twin girls age 9 and me not working due to back surgery I have to use my resources wisely, I totally get it.

Check out T H Marine.  They make a CMC PT-35 for kicker motors. I installed one four years ago and it work great. Power tilt & trim. It uses the same hydraulics system that is used for motors up to 150 hp.  I installed a 9.9 HP Yamaha High Thrust on my PT-35.  Cabelas sells it for around $550. I checked out the internet and bought mine for less than $300.  Easy to install too.