Walleye's over.. was a good season!

Well.. finished up the fall/winter Susky fishing with three fruitful days on the river. Although high and stained, the river was still giving up limits of walleye.. as it has all fall/winter when you could get on it! Most of the past three days fish were nice, eater sized males.. in the 16 - 18 inch range, but I ended the season with a fat 26 inch female that went about seven pounds! It seemed like a fitting end to what was probably the best fall fishing I've yet to experience down there.. not only because of my personal best 13#2oz. walleye, but the numbers of quality fish were unreal! Oh well.. time to tuck the little boat away and think about dragging out the big one. This year for sure.. as I always swear.. we're going to hit the Big O for salmon instead of just pounding those Erie eyes!

Eric.. I've got those flys all tied and I think I'm ready! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Get em wet Chris!! I hit Murphy's for my first time back in Jan and caught a nice batch of eaters. That was my last trip out for eyes and the little one is parked until Oct. Good fishin and keep in touch, Eric