Anyone know Dave Fish - "taxidermist" from NY / All-Season Sports in Pulaski

StanB

This guy has had a salmon of mine to be mounted since July 2012. I left the fish with All-Season Sports in Pulaski since they had an arrangment with him. I sent Dave a deposit check for $200 back then, which he cashed. I have been calling this guy at his work/home & mobile number for over a year. ZERO replies and I'm tired of waiting. I want my fish & my money back.

Just curious if anyone knows him? is he alive? still working? WTF??

thanks,

Stan

This guy has had a salmon of mine to be mounted since July 2012. I left the fish with All-Season Sports in Pulaski since they had an arrangment with him. I sent Dave a deposit check for $200 back then, which he cashed. I have been calling this guy at his work/home & mobile number for over a year. ZERO replies and I'm tired of waiting. I want my fish & my money back.

Just curious if anyone knows him? is he alive? still working? WTF??

thanks,

Stan

If you left it with All Seasons Sports you should contact them. He obviously was paying them a commission to be an "agent" so it stands to reason that they would know how to contact him.

I hear horror stories like this all the time. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I used Dave a few years ago. Took over a year to do my steelhead. Came out nice. I'd have All seasons try calling him.

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A buddy of mine also had a steelie done with him that came out nice, and it took over a year. But this is getting ridiculous coming up on 2 years, and the prick will not even return a phone call.