Looking to get some trolling rods, 8'6" or 8' buy would like m/lt action. I have 8'6" Okuma M action for kings, but too stiff for Browns. What do you guys think? And where can I get them? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The Shakespeare BWD113170 (7' 1 piece 6-17lb test) is a solid choice at a decent price point, so is the Shakespeare BWD110183 (8'3" 2-piece 6-20lb test).

An excellent step up from these would be the Lamiglas CG 82 DR (8'2" 2-piece 8-20lb test). This rod is very close to the Fenwick Riggerstik in action and power, a very popular rod that is no longer available.

Edited by John E Powell

I axked the same question just a few days ago, the guys talked me into Diawa Heartlands, used them this past weekend, I love them so far.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Try either one of these, you cant go wrong. These longer fiberglass crank bait bass rods are so much nicer than trolling rods and are perfect for browns. The 7'6" medium telescopic model is perfect.

Model: CS762MT-T

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Crankin-Stick-Trigger-Rods/product/10204844/

Or if you want to spend a bit more these wright and mcgills in the

WMERCDT78C1 Deep "2" Crankin' 7'8"

http://www.wright-mcgill.com/rick-clunn/s-glass-crankin-rods

you will absolutely love either selection

Edited by JC7

We can do hartlands for 40.00 each if you buy 4 or more or 45 a piece plus tax and shipping depending on where your at plus we have this, this month. The Ultimate Sale of the Month for April will be..... For this month's Ultimate Sale we will be featuring an Okuma Classic Pro 8'6" Medium Action Trolling Rod for $20.00 plus tax. We will also be offering a combo package with a the Okuma Classic Pro 8'6" Medium Action Trolling Rod with a Classic 300 Level Wind reel or a Magda Pro 30DX Line Counter reel for $65.00 plus tax. We just picked up a large quantity of these rods and reels today from one of our distributors. Get them while they last. These rod and reels will make a great economical setup for lead Core, Down Rigging or a Copper Setup. Contact us to order and "We'll Hook You Up". Call jim @ 716-796-5372 or message me.

Edited by bailey