Wanted Lund boat

It would be helpful when posts are made like this(and this is not the first one like it on this and other sites) where the poster would say I live in this area and I am willing to travel this many miles or this far to look at a boat.  That being said, the craigslist in your immediate area would be the place to start the search.  

I have a 1997 1660 Pro V currently for sale. It is on fingerLakes, and Syracuse Craigslist as well as this site. It's near the top of the classifieds section.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have a 2075 pro v that I will be putting on the market in the next couple weeks. It will be coming out of winter storage next week and will be in the water at Henderson Harbor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The rebel is still for sale. Comes with cover, trolling motor, fish finder, three seats, and the flip up seats in the back of the boat. It also turns into a great fishing platform. The color is black on black. Located in utica area.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 months later...

just got a 21 ft striper, I have a 2003 18 ft lund fishermen, 115 johnson 2 stroke 1999, and 2005 shore lander trailer. I took off downriggers and kicker motor, bert rod holders to put on new boat.  asking $6000. boat runs great. bought the boat in beckly's , it was a rental boat, that was hit with a jetski up high. boat is water tight. Been using this boat on hudson river and lake o for the last 9 years. boat has a few dents, other then that it is a nice fishing boat.

Edited by p3434

• 2 weeks later...