Cayuga south end

Started out of Myers figuring we'd have a good day,, Nephew wanted to go north to AES,  And i said no all the fish should be south down in the dirty water,  Made the turn left headed south and I seen what I thought was a 55 gallon drum, So we headed toward it, It was a cooler,, I looked about 250 yards down the lake and seen something weird looking, So I figured I'd head toward it,, This is out over 250ft deep water,,   It was a boat flipped over with a guy clinging for life to the lower unit of his motor,, We got to him and that's all he said was the boat flipped, He had a life jacket on and boat cushion around his leg,,  We barely got him in my boat,, I knew if we let go he would've been gone,,  He couldn't move his arms and legs,, He said he'd been floating for over an hour.  We got him back to myers and in his truck running the heater,  Nephew and I went back down the lake and towed his boat back,, Still upside down to myers,,  Just wanna say thanks to Bear and Tom B.  For helping at the launch with that boat,, Hope that guy made out ok,,, What happened is he hit a log out there,  The back side of his boat was smashed in pretty bad..  So anyone fishing south of myers be careful , Theres logs all over floating,,   As far as fishing,, We fished till 530,, Got skunked buy didn't care,,  We saved a guys life.

Great job guys. Please please be careful on the.south end. We got 2 inches of rain on sat and sun. Dead heads and debris everywhere. The creeks got flushed out. Go slow down there.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great job guys!  Good wake up call for all of us!  Great sunset last night there...i was just north of you guys wading.  BTW there still are some really good people out there...i lost my wallet fishing over the weekend on cayuga, and a women walking found it and I was able to pick it up last night....over $300 in cash and gift cards for bass pro, dicks, and cabela,s ive been saving along with alot of stuff that wouldnt be fun to replace all still intact.  Of course I tried vigorously to get them to accept some token of my gratitude and she said she was happy enough to have helped me out!   

justin