Seneca south end

Fished Tuesday water color was grey green to murky few guys fishing tight to shore I found bait very deep 300' in 480' picked up a small bow on a yellow silver stick off planer board and a 6 lb wild laker off a mag dipsy with sd and white glow fly. Water temp 35.5. Good luck. I went solo so tough to try too much stuff. Did find clear water bout six miles up. Watch out for debris

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fish are piled up at 50ft and less. 42-42.7 degrees in the muddy water. low 30's rest of the lake. debris is bad, but north wind has been keeping it pushed into shore. Debris is also piled in lines along the temp breaks. I saw a tractor tire and a tree in 15 ft that isnt moving. about 6-8 inches in diameter, so I would keep a close eye out if your under power. Stay shallow and fish 0-30 ft down. I like to fish east-west in front of the break wall. Line up with the big cottage on the east side and the harbor when fishing west. Right in front of the green channel marker it comes up quick when heading east.  Fish are always hot right there for me.