Catch of the year!

FISHINMAN

Well I would say this is going to be my best catch of the year. This is the latest addition to the Fishinman grandkids clan, Brianna Paige. She was "netted" after a long fight on Saturday morning.

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

That's 12 more rods now. :lol: Gonna need a bigger boat :shock:

Congratulations! Nice catch.

My best catch was a double :shock: last June, twin grandaughters........4 more rods in the water.

Now all I have to do is finish converting the cuddy into the nursery ;) , and get my daughter-in-law to agree to let them go fishin' with grandpa. So far she is holding out ;( .

Thanks all of you guys! She's another beauty!

Stinger you said "finish converting" doe's that mean you have started :shock: :lol: Wait until they get older and they will beg mom to let them go with gramps on the boat.

Ray "well maybe not" ! Don't scare me like that. Muskybob I think I might have to sleep with one eye open or have you keep an out out for me :shock: :? Now I know why he wanted to climb all around me during the pro-am last year :x

Congratulations Tom. Is it true she weighed 27 Lbs on Ray's Salmon scales :?: :lol: :roll:

I can hear her in the back of the boat now: "Here Grampa, you take it...It's a little one."

Tom B.

(LongLine)

No Tom it was an accurate scale. He actually weighs his fish by holding a six back in one hand and the fish in the other and comparing the weights

That's the same same thing I tell Ray when we are out.

dieselhp I just consider the source of those comments! He's been inhaling to much gas, propane and solder fumes or he's had his head in somebody elses toilet again.

Splitshot got it correct, sort of :evil:

Seasquirrel, the looks are from my side of the family but not the hair :shock: :x