Need fishing partner

I am amazed that no one took you up on your offer to go fishing.  A 21 foot Grady is awesome to fish out of.  Let me know if this problem persists.  I also have a 21 foot boat but it is a Starcraft Fishmaster.  I fish mainly Ontario, Cayuga, and sometimes the ocean for stripers and blues.  That saltwater can be tough on an aluminum boat but I love the big fish.

Take care and have a safe season.

Dave

Just saw your post. I am a local fanatic... Tributary fish from mid August till the ice locks them up. Then spend every free minute perch jerking during the winter.

If your looking for company next time pm me

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I'll hook up with you. Finding good people to fish with is hard. Especially people who can waterwork back of boat. I'm not working so I can do weekdays. Had Place to myself today. Couple of perch guys Out. Tough. Fishing. Manage a few But worked real hard for them

Oops make that a rainbow and a laker.  I am hitting Cayuga tomorrow and will hopefully post some pictures of fish that are as nice as yours!! Well done.  I will be looking for people later in the Spring summer and fall to fish the ocean for spring run stripers(live eels and bunker) and fall blitzes off montauk.  I go every year but finding people who are willing to pay their fair share of the expenses is tough.  I have some folks who say that chipping in for gas etc  for my boat is an "unexpected expense". 

Hey Justin, I have been reading your posts for a long time and would be honored to get you out on my boat some weekend.  We fish a lot of the same waters.  I have a 21 ft starcraft fishmaster which is the biggest aluminum boat that starcraft makes and I have all the gear necessary to troll for trout, salmon, walleye, etc.  My boat is also sea worthy and I put it in the ocean on a regular basis for the big fish off Cape Cod, Long Island, Nj, etc.

Ps Glad you found you wallet. 

Thanks for your responses. I will save your names and if the opportunity comes up again I will certainly be in touch. Good bunch of guys here on this site! Looking forward to meeting people from here.

Hassellmania, I love to ocean fish as well. Maybe we can hook up for a trip or two this year.

Fathobbit, Nice looking fish. A nice rainbow always makes the trip worthwhile! Congrats!