Walleye season opener

Gonna miss it...  1st time in a long time.  Wife pulled a "this is more important" card on me.  I have been in denial, but I will be in Mass for the opener and I don't know of any place to get eyes out there.  My strategy always changes depending on current conditions.  The temperature of the larger bodies of water should be considerably colder than the inlets and adjoining bays.  This would be the transition I would target.  Some areas, I don't even think they will be into post spawn so the bite might be tough.  Good luck gentleman (and ladies).

I got a buddy in Mass that I fish with every now and then , we fished out of Catfishcreek a number of years............anyway just sent him a e-mail will post  here if he has any info that will help you ( he's a trout and salmon guy not sure he fishes for eye's)

Chamount and wouldn't change it for anything. Planty of places to fish and not over crowded. Been goin up for the opener to the family cottage for 17yrs now and my grandfather been goin for as long as i can remember. Wen i was little i couldnt wait to go, and next year i will be brining my oldest son with me. The rule in the family is the boys gota b 5 yrs old to go. Boy i wish that was the case wen i was a youngster.

Devin thats funny! Let me know if it works....lol!

justin

Put a tracking device on walleyemagic. No worries for the opener! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Don't worry guys he is the same camp as I, FleetTracker you buy the BUG and I'll plant it. LOL :lol:  :thinking:

Edited by pap

Just Remember I work in the Security Field and Ex Law Enforcement. :D

488ca5be-1f01-41c0-81a4-712706362adf_zpsc271b7d3-20a3-4ef6-9112-24fe154e22d7_zpsc8a4aae1-784c-436c-9007-49e7539c7caf_zps

Also I added a New sign at my Dock and And a New Docking Bouy. Plus a new boat for special purposes Ha .

Also I equipped MagicEyes with a few new electronics.for TSCM ( Technical Survellance Counter Measures)

1- Spectrum Analyser

2- VSA Vector Signal Analyser

3- NLJD ( Non Linear Junction Depressor )

4-  Time Domain Reflectometer

5- Thermal and Infared Imaging Instruments

6- A Big Brown Lab with an Awsome nose. :rofl::mooning: LOL

Chamount and wouldn't change it for anything. Planty of places to fish and not over crowded. Been goin up for the opener to the family cottage for 17yrs now and my grandfather been goin for as long as i can remember. Wen i was little i couldnt wait to go, and next year i will be brining my oldest son with me. The rule in the family is the boys gota b 5 yrs old to go. Boy i wish that was the case wen i was a youngster.

That's good stuff! That's really what its about...family and friends getting together and passing on the heritage.

justin

Got a re

Gonna miss it...  1st time in a long time.  Wife pulled a "this is more important" card on me.  I have been in denial, but I will be in Mass for the opener and I don't know of any place to get eyes out there.  My strategy always changes depending on current conditions.  The temperature of the larger bodies of water should be considerably colder than the inlets and adjoining bays.  This would be the transition I would target.  Some areas, I don't even think they will be into post spawn so the bite might be tough.  Good luck gentleman (and ladies).

Here is what he said:

Ed,

That is a tough one. Not many walleye spots in MA. Do you know when he is coming out and what part of the state he will be in? I don't fish walleye so I would have to ask around.

Glad to hear about the boat. You must be ready to fish to say the least. Have you picked a name out yet?

Mike

Bigdip,

Yeah im pretty sure the lake will be open...but Ill be surprised if all the docks will be in!  Shane has a full plate there with rebuilding their shop, remodelling bathrooms, and they have a ton of boats to get ready.  I keep my boat on shane's dock so ours goes in first...I told him if it wasnt in Id put it in!

Well Justin,for your sake I hope your right,,,,but I'm hoping he starts at the south end and puts my dock in first,,,,but If I have to I may just park next to you for a wekk or so,lol...