final flight

two days to figure out how to post a message on this site, no wonder i can't catch any big ones!! home town is in Pa. about 35 miles from the Ny. border, Vestal or Waverly. fish mostly on the finger lakes, Seneca being number one. i run a 16 ft. starcraft that i picked up for 350.00 inculding the trailer.it went through the '96 flood and sat with water in it until i bought it in '04. redid everything'setting it up for this game of trolling. 25 Hp merc. four stroke so i can fish for week between fill ups. gotta love that with these gas prices. scotty riggers, big jon elec. planners,lowrance electronics,both finder and gps large screen, getting old so the big ones are needed for me to see. very good and useful info. on this site (thank-you Jason) hope to join in on the fun that is shared on this site. God bless Rollie

no............ ya see not that i need to explane to you but i will just to tick you off, still with me ,,,,jason and i fish togeather and jason ran into final flight on "glangler" site where they shared some info and i explained why jasons fish count only went to 20 and jason turned him on to this site .so ya might say my little chime was a inside joke.you know joke ha ha ,joke ... some times life ant got to be real serious try and see the humorous side ,like my spellin,or lack of,i think if you read a few of my post youll see i give a lot of info here to help others have a succesful day on the water and judgeing by your comment you have been lurking for a while so, welcome aboard and we look forward to reading the tips and hot spots your willing to share with us... RAY.K.

rollie,

i was only counting my side of the boat. i cant touch any poles on ray side of the boat lol yeah he out fished me. im only allowed 1 rod and rays picks the lure. he says here a good one put it down. but for some reason he always give me a lure with no hooks. its always a red one and he tells me to put it down 90 ft. finally after ray gets a 10 fish lead on me i keep asking can i can change my lure now he says no after another fish i ask him again he says no. so what i do is wait until he gets a couple of beers in him and then i change my lure. no just joke ray knows his $hit he tells me what to put down and within 10 mins we usually have a fish on.

Ray

As a newbie here I look forward to you posts, I think someone should lighten up and get a clue because they are coming off as a ***, you know what I mean. I think the banter that goes on with you and other members is hilarious, it keeps me coming back along with the great guys here.

Pat