Sounds like you had a great shakedown! Glad to hear people getting out. Do you like running the in-line boards better then planner boards?

We have alot of luck with the in-lines. For us they are easier to reset to the same position they were in. Plus its good practice for the Walleye opener!! I also think that they give the stix a little different action, def not as fun fighting the fish but it gets them in the boat!

We have alot of luck with the in-lines. For us they are easier to reset to the same position they were in. Plus its good practice for the Walleye opener!! I also think that they give the stix a little different action, def not as fun fighting the fish but it gets them in the boat!

I have a few and use them when just getting a line out on each side because they are easier, but when running 3-4 lines per side I run the mast and otterboats. I see that they use them for kings in Lake Michigan. That must be a great fight while the boars is still in the water. I have caught a lot of fish on the walleye boards and the TX-22. I did like the TX-22's better because they stay upright when boat is not moving.