Genesee River boat launch

I work for the Pike Co who is doing the work at the port. The launch has to remain clear and open during the construction project. Pike is not responsible for the debris at the launch itself. However, if anyone has any issues accessing the launch let me know and I can address it. I have made this clear to the project team down there that parking lots will be kept clear and swept regularly. Soon we will install sheeting next to the existing ramps to block off the river so next month we will begin the mass excavation which will be the new Marina. Good luck to all. Get fishing!

I work for the Pike Co who is doing the work at the port. The launch has to remain clear and open during the construction project. Pike is not responsible for the debris at the launch itself. However, if anyone has any issues accessing the launch let me know and I can address it. I have made this clear to the project team down there that parking lots will be kept clear and swept regularly. Soon we will install sheeting next to the existing ramps to block off the river so next month we will begin the mass excavation which will be the new Marina. Good luck to all. Get fishing!

Joe , thank you for keeping the Rochester Gang on the map while they mess up the river front for the "betterment" of our port. I think we both know in the end it will all be worth it but getting there will REALLY SUCK

The new basin will be good for transient boaters but less parking for charlotte activities. The new condos will good for the rich tenants and the city in tax revenue but again less parking for charlotte activities. The little guy loses and charlotte atmosphere will never be the same

I was just down there this evening.  Ramps have been cleaned up and city has installed their money machine.  Access is quite rough so make sure you slow way down. 

New mayor wants to make it "low" income housing per the 31st meeting down there.

Tom B.

(LongLine)