Wrights had a bunch of ice packed in at the launch on Sunday morning.  Some pack ice that happened to blow in there.  Probably clear by now.  We ended up launching under the Utica Street bridge.  Caught one brown in the harbor when we were setting up.  We had 37 degrees in the harbor, down to 35 degrees just east.  Very muddy water from the river.  Too dirty for good brown trout fishing IMHO.  We didn't stray far because we were all alone except for one other boat that left shortly after we got there.

I was thinking of coming up from PA to fish Friday and Saturday. Does anybody know what the shoreline area looks like east of the harbor down past the cemetery? I assume the launch at Wrights is clear by now? Any info would be appreciated.

Baytech 05 I looked today at 4 pm and saw absolutely no ice at Wright's Landing or in the Lake.  It all seemed to disappear. Marine forecast looks good for Friday and Saturday waves 1 ft or less, wind out of the south so you don't have to worry about ice blowing in on you.  Also, great looking mud line extending out into the lake about a half mile.  I think it would be worth the drive up.

Good Luck,

Dave

If any one knows when?

or see the docks in at wrights landing please let us know we want to take the 3 hr trip up for Saturday!

I'll take a ride down there later on this afternoon and let you know how it looks.