March 18th Brownie Madness

Got out fishing with Timeout (Jeff) and a buddy of his today around noon until 2:30ish. We did 14 browns ranging from 3-8 lbs..... We ran a 5 rod spread from Jeff's 14 footer and had a ball with a few tangles thrown in but nothing unmanagable.......Water temp was 33 degrees until we found a nice pocket of 40-41 degree water and thats where the entertainment started....Thundersticks and honey bees did the damage and now I can't wait to get out again...................Thanks Jeff!

march2008004.jpg[/img]

march2008013.jpg[/img]

march2008014.jpg[/img

march2008018.jpg

[/img]march2008017.jpg

march2008010.jpg

[/img]march2008012.jpg

Guy yesterdays fishing reminded me of a couple years ago in your lund..... Action was fast and furious... It would have been a perfect day but I got the feet wet launching the boat....Funny thing my feet did not feel cold until we got back to shore......Hmmm......Boy did it feel good to be out there....Woody.

Chris when are we going to get started getting that Sportcraft ready for the derby. I will be out of town the second week in April. I have an Instructors Conference in Indianapolis, I think we fly back on Friday night the 11th..........Let me know......Woody

Rich,

In a previous post you mentioned your Dad being able to fabricate rocket lauchers. I have a new boat coming in a couple of weeks. Do you think he would be interested in fabricating one for me? The boat is a hardtop. Joe "REEL DRAG"

You talking about me?

Rich,

In a previous post you mentioned your Dad being able to fabricate rocket lauchers. I have a new boat coming in a couple of weeks. Do you think he would be interested in fabricating one for me? The boat is a hardtop. Joe "REEL DRAG"

He was able to at Kodak when he worked there. He is since retired.