How many guys can I get mad at me?

What do you like best about a Nascar race?

I like the end when they talk to the losers to find out the tires are no good, got hit by another driver or I did not like the question the reporter asked. Then next week he (20) eats crow.

Got to love it!

Now for the old number 8, most of his fans would tell you last year that the Hendrick team cheats. Now most of the green 88 fans will tell you it is good team.

OK I started it, how many guys are mad at me now?

48 Rocks!

I always gotta root for J.J. Yeley (96). His uncle, maybe great-uncle (Bob) was in WW II and was a friend of my father. The uncle was killed in France and my father named me after him. JJ doesn't have a lot of wins under his belt, but he always finishes and comes in on the average of 20-24th. One of these days........ Go JJ

After turning wrenches 40hours+ in a week I can't even look at a car or truck.That's why I use my spare time to try to catch fish!Turning left and going fast in my opinion isn't much of a challenge.Trying to get a large King in the boat on given days is sometimes a very BIG challenge.Just my opinion.

Perfect Scenario Pretty boys numbers 48,24 and 88 all crash together Nascar finds they all have illegal parts on their cars :shock: and they all get suspended :D:D:D

Tony just said what all the other wus As*'s all were thinking but afraid to say because they are all company tow the line pusses!

I did the dirt track thing every year from around 1969 to 1980 growing up every weekend Fri, Sat, Sun. and even if there was a race during the week). So I agree with tripledeuce50 on that.

JRRRRRRRRRR sucks! If his name wasn't Dale Earnhardt he wouldn't even get a mention. Instead he's rammed down our throats every week. It's now what 66 or 67 races since he's won :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: he's just another Kyle Petty!

By the way deiselhp they DID CHEAT GOT CAUGHT CHEATING 3 TIMES LAST YEAR AND A COUPLE TIMES THE YEAR BEFORE. GIBBS TEAMS ZEEEEEEEERO!

BACK TO FISHING NOW :D

I like to listen to the races as I'm bobbing around watching the rods, getting my "Red Neck".

on #20, Cant root for a Toyota, they were building Weaving machines when the other guys were battling it out on places like Daytona ( the Beach) and Rockingham, giving birth to the sport of fender rubbing.

Spring has sprung, Lets Fish

The best part of a NASCAR race is indeed the end. Because that’s when the d@mm thing is over with. I mean if you really want to watch speeding cars, bumper to bumper, weaving in & out of traffic, passing on the right, an occasional wreck, with absolutely no yellow flags, then just take a drive on I490 at rush hour.

:lol: :roll:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

• 2 weeks later...