Another good morning out of Sandy.  Left the launch and headed west towards the beach.  Once we passed the pumphouse things broke loose in 10-15 FOW.  Worked all morning from pumphouse to Area 1.  Water had great color and the fish were there.  Had to pick through a bunch of dinks but landed a couple nice browns and an Atlantic (someone please tell me if I'm wrong, yellow eye and no color in mouth). 

Lake was like glass all morning.  We could have stayed all day but I've got an anniversary to celebrate tonight and after cutting me loose this morning I don't think she'd appreciate a sweaty, fish-smelling husband rolling in right before dinner.

post-148417-0-28750100-1397337540_thumb.jpg

post-148417-0-92760800-1397337554_thumb.jpg

Are the docks in yet? Argh!!!! Great fish. I'm still waiting to get my boat back from Bryce....stupid me asked them to replace the water pressure gauge

while they were reworking the carbs....and of course they had to order the gauge, and its another 7-10 days for delivery!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the anniversary cutting the day short....... :)

Edited by JimB

One of these days I want to get a nice atlantic like that!

Another good morning out of Sandy.  Left the launch and headed west towards the beach.  Once we passed the pumphouse things broke loose in 10-15 FOW.  Worked all morning from pumphouse to Area 1.  Water had great color and the fish were there.  Had to pick through a bunch of dinks but landed a couple nice browns and an Atlantic (someone please tell me if I'm wrong, yellow eye and no color in mouth). 

Lake was like glass all morning.  We could have stayed all day but I've got an anniversary to celebrate tonight and after cutting me loose this morning I don't think she'd appreciate a sweaty, fish-smelling husband rolling in right before dinner.

Nice going L510,I checked out Ibaythis morning.One boat came in with three browns.One dock in.