NK Gold Series NBK's

4cs

Does anyone know if the NK gold series NBK's are out yet ? I have been keeping an eye out for them but have not seen them on NK site or any other sites that carry NK's.

Thanks

Pat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If Billy fails to find out I am seeing John early next week to pick up some stuff, and as promised I will ask. When someone posts on here where they can get them I would suggest running down there to grab some. Billy and I ran these last year the last half of the season and they were flat out AWESOME. Helped me take 3rd at Oswego for sure!

Unfortunately I cannot go out and just buy them seeing as I live over here in Vermont but would be on the phone in a heartbeat to order them. Thanks guys for all your help !!!!!

Pat

4cs, Shade,

OK, I just got off the phone with John from Northern King. Locally, B&E and Captain's Cove should have them. If they don't have them on the shelf, John said that they can get them to them within a day or so, so ASK them for them and they'll call in an order.

On the web, try Capt. Gary's. John said he couldn't remember if they had ordered them or not, but they're one of NK's largest retailers and like the local shops if you ask them for them and they don't have them, they'll order some in.

Hope this helps.