Left the chute at 6am and headed west. Just past Newman's Point we turned around and set up going east. Took the first fish just west of the creek. It was on from there. Trolled 6-10fow all the way to Cowsucker Creek. Took fish all the way. Hot spot was in front of the woods. We would land 5 steelhead, 1 king at 10lbs, 1 small Coho, and lost count of the Browns somewhere in the 20+ landed. Smithwick Rogues in Black and Silver, and firetiger. Spoons were Jon's glow goby off the riggers, which took quite a few fish. A good day on the water. Boat ran great.

Awesome Joe...I got to say the highlight of my weekend was having my middle planner rod pulled out of my rod holder into the lake by the tow line, good bye! Wait...omg, my outside planner rod snagged the swivel on the leader of my swimming pole. I pulled it in by hand so all was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great report Joe. Nice to see a king this early.   It was good seeing you after a long winter.  We had 2 excellent days.  Yesterday the NE winds moved the water around a bit but east of the creek was incredible. 

I should have fished Sunday but wife scheduled Easter a week early, because we'll be gone for the next 2 weekends on VACATION! They changed the time on me. Supposed to be 12pm , but instead went to 2pm. Could've fished the morning. Doug, good catch on the rod! It has happened to me.