4/12. Drove home from Detroit saturday spent 7 hrs on the road the whole time just wanting to get to my boat. By 4pm i was home the boat was hitched and my buddy was on his way to meet me at the launch. Left the shoot by 430 and headed east. We found some good color and started fiahing. We trolled 4 rod spread on planner boards and 2 riggers parked at 4' and 6'. We ended the night going 2 for 2 the forst fish was 7 lb brown second was cookie cutter. Only fished for about 2 hrs.

4/13. We got to the end of the chute looked east saw a bunch of boats already fishing so we went west for a couple miles. We set up 4 rods on the planners and 2 on the riggers. We quickly realized it was too rough to run 6 rods in my little boat so we took out the riggers. We trolled west till we found some good color water that was 43 degrees. We fished that water for a couple hours and went 4 for 6 including a smaller king which was my girlfriends first lake Ontario fish! She has all the luck :) around 11 i realized we had some water in the boat and the bilge stopped working so we pulled the lines and made the journey back to the dock. Pic is my girlfriends king

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13974757502828_thumb.jpg

Nice going Dave. Looks like Sheila is going to be your constant boat companion now as well as Ice fishing...you'd better practice up being quick on the rods to get the jump on her :lol: 

Thanks Les and your right she is all about fishing and being in the boat. She is very quick when the rods fire ecspecially when im driving. I enjoy watching her fall in love with and become addicted to the fishing way of life!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app