Aluminum boat leak

So ive noticed this yr that my boat is taking on more water than it should. I found the leak yeaterday it looks like some rivets in the back by the transom are loose. What would be the easiest and cheapest way to stop the leak?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I use the closed/solid end(blind) pop rivets along with caulk.It did the trick!  You can get the rivets from Fastnal  fasters stores. I think I used 1/2 long rivets  Drill out old rivet & pop in new. You need a larger than average pop rivet gun.   Some info;  Fastenersupperstore.com   &/or  Fastnal.com.    Looking for large flange aluminum  blind riverts.   I know at Fastnal you can buy only what you need.  good luck!

Edited by lineman49

I have used regular aluminum rivits. Drill out just the head of the loose rivets and punch out the rest of the old rivit. Try not to redrill the hole in the boat and make it larger. Use the largest rivet that will fit the hole. I coat the end of the rivet with 3M 5200 or 4200. After you have seated the new rivet, coat the rivet with 5200 on the outside to seal. 5200 is strong and lasts forever. It does take up to a week to fully cure. If you are in more of a hurry use the 4200 as it is a fast cure but not as strong. I do agree with lineman49 that the closed end rivets are the best fix. I was doing my repairs on a 191 Starcraft Islander in the winter and have had no problems.