SENECA 4-13-14

We left watkins around 545 Am and headed out canal and decided to set up shop just outside breakwall We ran rigs riggers cores and coppers ... We went up the west side and decided to leave the pack in the south end and try north for a while .. It was slow for quite a bit picking up only a small under sized Bow .. Continued north and finally found some activity and started bringing some smaller but decent browns the boat we worked this area the rest of the day the fish were finicky but if you put the right presentation in front of them you would pick up one every couple passes.. Finger Lakes Tackle did the damage today with all browns coming on there fingerling bright colored sized spoons... We ended up with four decent legal browns for the weigh in for our first Finger Lakes Trollers Tournament of the year and ended up 6th for the day. . Some beautiful browns and Landlocks weighed in today... Overall it was just great to be back on the water today but first tournament without my dad with me so a little bittersweet but I know he is always out there with us ....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148405-13974828883427_thumb.jpg

post-148405-13974829045613_thumb.jpg