Saturday we started out of little salmon, Headed west to catfish, Had steady pick of Browns all the way over there,, We found the most action was just west of catfish creek in the clear colder water, It was odd, Fished 42 deg. water and nothing, Seemed they liked the cold clear stuff 35-37 deg. Only got two cookie cutters and a Steelhead, The rest were all browns from 8 lbs and up, They all came on small stick baits, Fire tiger being the best color and some of my own custom painted stuff,, Sunday was another story, The bite slowed and we found most fish that wanted to bite were just out in front of the Little Salmon launch heading East to snake creek out in 25 ft. of water, Larger sticks in natural colors worked best. All in all had a very good time fishing, We went somewhere around 22+ boated 8 break offs and lost count on ones that got off. Buddy of mine ended up taking a Big hook jaw brown to get mounted. Hope to be back there soon.

We fished both days also. Sat we boated 43 for 56. Mainly a spoon bite. Hot spoon was a custom painted speedy shiner parked 5 down and 70 back on a rigger.Just like you our bigger browns came off catfish.sun we struggled but did manage 4 for 8 by noon never did get a pattern set. Interesting on the firetiger as that is something we did not run.It was baffling though to find the fish in the cooler water.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Some break offs came from the same line that boated this fish. New 12# Berkely Vanish flouro.

Ahhhh, you were using vanish, that is the problem, I'm a Berkley line guy, but vanish is absolute junk.

Tim

I guess that was a ghost I seen land that fish!   Hahaha,,,  Who's boat we using this weekend?  Mine or yours, Oh wait!   I guess mine,  Yours only catches small fish,,  Plus you got your trailer all torn apart,   No wheels.