23' 1989 Starcraft Islander

cuseroller

1987 22 Foot Starcraft Islander hardtop fishing/trolling Boat. Many upgrades, floors been redone, cuddy cabin reupholstered, downriggers, rod holders, and electronics stay with boat, Tandem axle trailer included. You can call or text Matt @ 315)877-2041.

Link to full info and pictures below:

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/boa/4422626645.html

THIS AD HAS BEEN UPDATED, I CHECKED THE TITLE FOR ACCURATE INFO.  THE BOAT IS 22 FOOT LONG, IT IS A 165 I/O MERCURY, AND IT IS AN 87'. I HOPE TO HAVE BOAT RIGGED AND  READY FOR WATER TOMORROW(4/16/14). PLEASE READ THE CRAIGSLIST AD, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOAT, THAT ARENT LISTED IN THE AD.

THANKS - MATT

Edited by cuseroller

transom is solid. I never had any issues, it is an I/O. when I gutted and replaced the floor, I had my uncle check it out. He said it didn't need to be replaced. Since he is a certified mercury mechanic, and I have seen him do full boat and muscle car restorations over the years, that's good enough for me. that was last spring, and had no intentions of selling.

I got the islander out of shrink wrap, put rocket launcher, rod holders, and down riggers back on Saturday. I ran the boat on muffs she started right up and ran smooth. Easter morning, I went out to make sure she was ready for fishing and she ran great. I trolled from wrights landing east made a few passes and went 6 for 7 on brown trout.

• 3 weeks later...