We were setup outside channel by 6:30 and started fishing East. Went 7/9 by 11am. Not as hot as we were hoping, but not a bad day. Mixed veggies spoon 50-75' back on the rigger took 3 whacks and the rest were off the boards on a variety of sticks. Orange/gold, orange/white, black/gold... You get the idea. All hits came between the bay and Webster Park. We pushed on towards Hedges only to find a bunch of clear water and turn around, not hits til we passed Webster Park again. The bag consisted of 2 decent browns, 2 cookie cutters, a chunky 10-12# laker, a skippy coho, and a skippy steelhead that whacked an orange stickbait as I was skipping it across the surface when we picked up just outside the channel. We may not have boated a record number of fish or any giants but it felt DAMN good to be back out there!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Way to go Brian!! Dad and I have yet to get out this year busy working on the boat for her annual trip up to Niagara County for the Spring Derby, tell Jason I said hi, and plan on getting you guys out with us soon!!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Lake Ontario United mobile app