This weekend

Much luck to you on your scouting trip.From what I've read Rusty Rat is locked on to the LOU All trophy and he ain't letting it go.Is the Little Buddy hiting the water or is the 195 going.Happy Easter to you guys......Zeke/Cyn(Strike 3)

BTW...last weekend was uneventful, one keeper LL, one laker 6lbish, and plenty of shakers. The lake was flat so that contributed to the slow day. We hit em hard the week before plenty of browns in the 3 to 4 lbs class and one LL about 7 lbs.

We'll try to find them Saturday!!

Happy Easter to you guys!

Ken

I dunno Zeke I wasn't fishing in my spot last year. It was really weeded up. So I know a spot that is usually weed free. I fished there and the fish were there too. :D

Allthough it won't be hard to spot me in the shiney new boat! AND today is a great day as I'm picking it up this afternoon! :D I hope the wind dies down for this evening as I plan to have happy hour on it! :lol: In the driveway!

RR

Well I have good :) news and bad :( news.

The bad news is that yesterday was my last trip on 195 ;( . 'frisco took me out on the lake for one last fling and to kiss`er goodby.

The good news is that we were able to catch a few fish to wipe some fish slim on`er carpeted deck one last time.

I would have started a new post for the fish report but figured it was best to post here were only a few guys would read it and the word wouldn't get out. The last time `frisco tried to be all-inclusive with a fish report all hell broke loose and a couple of the lakes stealth :roll: fishermen (who just happen to be fishing again yesterday) got pizzedoff. Hope that those that stopped posting because of the fallout from that incident will reconsider and join back in. Weatherman,....where are you.

All in all we had a pretty decent day again. Didn't get the quality salmon we would have liked to get, but that happens. The browns were in suicide mode and we would have limited out by 9 AM but threw some back as we caught them to save room for some salmon. No bows or lakers ;( . Most everything was run on the surface and a little below. The streamers bombed out as well as Billy and the fish we caught were a little more particular and favored bright stuff in the chartreuse family.

We hit a good size pod of browns that we marked on the GPS (sorry can't tell you were, secret) so we can return during the LOU-All and win the trophy ;) .

Have to cut this short. Got to get ready to go to church. Happy Easter all.

Sounds like fun fellas. How was the wind? I've forgotten whetherman's log-in password by now (hmm could be the same one) but I'll answer to either epithet!

I haven't fished open water since I saw you guys at the park. Been trying to get some things done so I can fish as much as possible from April on! (IOW, I'm prepping to take that trophy away from rustyrat! :lol:)

Drove through yesterday AM and saw three trailers and lots of whitecaps, which nixed any thoughts I had of going out. I spent the afternoon redoing the bearings and seals on my trailer... went fine except somehow I broke my grease gun. Wasted a new cartridge too, oh well, still cheaper than paying someone else.

I'll have a report when I do get out there, hopefully sometime this week! Later all-

A

Hermit, yesterday seemed to be the coldest day that we've been out on! Whether it was the wind or temp made the trips outside brief and that with the heater giving us trouble.

As Stinger stated we hit many quality browns, several doubles and a few triples.

BTW: It will be Lil Buddy from this point on!

Ken

Well....well.....well.Nuthin bout the FRIG NEWTS?????No tangles?????Lets hear bout the Big Buddy that wouldn't work.Remember that the reports are the Truth,whole truth,some of the truth and the truth as we all know it couldn't be.Huntfrisco....can you plaese start doing the reports again???? :D:D:D

We are glad you guys did have another great day.Happy Easter....Zeke/Cyn (Strike 3 )

I have my weekend spots and then there are my tournment spots which i won't fish until the event! No secret here, I'll be out in front of my house all of July!

RR

:shock: :shock: ...rusty,...without you knowing it a transponder has been attached to your boat. Chaos is now in Colorado establishing an up-link to my GPS. You cannot hide your boat. My want to think about leaving it at the dock for the LOU-All :lol:

I have my weekend spots and then there are my tournment spots which i won't fish until the event! No secret here, I'll be out in front of my house all of July!

RR

:shock: :shock: ...rusty,...without you knowing it a transponder has been attached to your boat. Chaos is now in Colorado establishing an up-link to my GPS. You cannot hide your boat. My want to think about leaving it at the dock for the LOU-All :lol:

But if i leave it at the dock, you won't be able to find my secret spot! :lol:

Ha ha good one Stinger. I laughed hard on that one. :D

RR