Avet reels

I have very little experience in trolling for trout and salmon and am wondering if the reel I was looking at would work for this purpose.  It is the AVET SX series.  It would hold 320 yd of 15 mono and 700 yd of 30 braid.  It does not have a level wind feature.  Is the level wind a deal killer? Would I have to thumb the line to stack it back on the spool?  What line capacity am I looking for.  I like the American made construction of it the most.

we have a about eight of the avet HXJ I believe on our 33 palmetto in Ocean City md. great light weight reel for tuna and mahi. they are well built and have a smooth drag, much more fun fighting yellowfin on them instead of the 50 internationals. However for lake Ontario Ive been running okuma convector 20lc. I like the line counters, I do also run to Calcutta 700s. They do not have level wind so you must guide the line back on the spool by hand. Im used to it because of the offshore fishing. If that wont bother you and money is no option I would run a set of them! I like the multi-color options. don't think you would ever have to replace them.