Florida wins ...................

What will you trade for one slightly used kidney?

Sorry to see you go, Ray.

He would give you the shirt off his back but he never wears one.  Sorry to see you are throwing in the towel on Lake O Ray.  Good luck on your Florida adventures!

Yeah Ray just combs the hair on his back to make it look like  he has a shirt on. Best of luck to ya Ray! It was probably the seafood that got him to ditch NY.....couldn't be the high taxes could it?

Edited by Sk8man

x4 might be gone waiting for reply,rabbit i have 3 or 4 wire setups with dypsye flashers flies if you live near corning give me a call as i have 100,s of flys and 50 to a 100 flashers and 30 or so dypsys flys 2.00 dypsy..5.00 flashers(spin dctrs) ..5.00 and many metal and other brands too..

I havent pulled the anchor in NY yet just haven so much fun playing in the big sand box down there ,I have decided to focus my efforts to salt water and soon to be retirement........and my wife said if i died that all my fishing stuff wont fit in the casket unless she shoves it up my a s s ,,,so before she does im gonna sell some

I havent pulled the anchor in NY yet just haven so much fun playing in the big sand box down there ,I have decided to focus my efforts to salt water and soon to be retirement........and my wife said if i died that all my fishing stuff wont fit in the casket unless she shoves it up my a s s ,,,so before she does im gonna sell some