I am having a hard time trying to remember a spring with so many fish available.Saturday 4/19 I had 6 young men aboard, thank god. We had 72 bites in a 6 hr trip. They had 5 quads and once we had 5 on. No doubt one of the top 2 trip ever of Hookedup. All of the big pond is on fire, not just Rochester. Usually you will have a wicked bite one day and then a little harder the next and so on. Not this year. Seems to be plenty of fish from 30 to 4ft, east or west, it doesn't matter. The fish are not even all that picky as far as the baits go. Maybe this exceptionally cold winter hammered the gobies.I can tell you that 90% of the fish that I have cleaned had nothing in them. The others had niagara shiners in them.It is great to see all of the healthy cookie browns. The lakers on the beach are a beautiful bonus, and not marked up. We have managed to capture a couple of 2yr old sharks on most trips as well. It cannot get any better.

I've been fishing Sodus the past two weekends and have been doing pretty well. my fish have been exceptional in size but most of them have been eaten alive by eel. one day east and the next day west it's fun chasing that murky water 

We fished out of Bear Creek in front of power plant over the weekend and fishing was awesome! I did see gobies in different stages of digestion. Also, all of the fish we caught and released were chewed up terribly by eels.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Lake Ontario United mobile app