Seneca Easter Sunday

Had a good morning targeting salmon on the south end. Went 7 for 10, all LL salmon besides one brown. Everything came on flt spoons and bright colored sticks flat lined off the boards. Had a nice mud line on the east side of the lake and thats where we did our damage. Things seemed to slow down for us after 9, great way to spend Easter Morning!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-154473-13980242888478_thumb.jpg

post-154473-13980243080711_thumb.jpg

post-154473-13980243311076_thumb.jpg

post-154473-13980243500333_thumb.jpg

seneca lake is starting to look alot better than lake ontario.the big lake is almost empty of small mouth,has alot of gobbies and zebras.Seneca has lots of trout ,jumbo perch.lots of small mouths and pike.

it might be a longer drive but one trip to seneca is like 5 to lake ontario in catching fish.Brpwms are p leniful in LO now but soon they will be gone till july.Hope Seneca never gets overrun with gobbies.

Thanks guys, Seneca has always been great to us. Fishing continues to get better every week. Hopefully the weather is a little nicer for the durby this year. I know dad and I are counting the days.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Placed in the money with a 12# 6oz brown shore fishing last year. Like fishing the finger lakes but if you want rod benders lake O is still the best

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lake  O still has lots of smallies and the sizes are starting to approach record potential the fishing methods needed have changed the fish school tigher on smaller spots and will not move as far to eat because the have a platter of gobies at there disposal.  seneca is a great lake and as a small boat owner its where i fish all summer but Lake O is no slouch and having fished it since the 80s the fishing is different but there is always good fishing there.  For those that know how  there is a world class walleye fishery there you just dont hear much about it.