GREAT DAY at Fair Haven!

Fished with Forester Dave today and we had a great day!  Went East out of the chute and fished to moon beach and back.  We went 46 for 57 with 1 KING,1 Atlantic, 3 steelhead and the rest browns.  No huge ones but we had an awesome day, we were very busy with just the 2 of us onboard with many doubles. 

Early on the bite was mainly J9 and J11 sticks off the boards with any kind of white in them, as well as firetiger thundersticks.  As the morning progressed the riggers started firing with a stinger alewife and a FLT wicked Tuna!  When the sun got higher the bite switched to black and silver J11's as well as Black and silver thunderstick jr's on the boards, it was really steady all morning.

Fished from 10-18 fow.  Found lots of beautiful green water.     Our speed was 2.2-2.6

Tight Lines

Wow - Sounds like the day we had 2 years ago. We fished that same stretch this past Friday and couldn't buy a fish! It seems like the Browns turn off and on like a light switch.  I guess you just need to be there when the switch is on! 

I thought I had heard that a boat from Bill Saif Charters fished over that way this season(long way from Henderson?)and had a 73 fish day.

Must be when it is good, it is good.

I thought I had heard that a boat from Bill Saif Charters fished over that way this season(long way from Henderson?)and had a 73 fish day.

Must be when it is good, it is good.

I believe he moves his boat down that way in early spring.

Congrats on the great day! Many boats have been reporting anywhere from 12 - 60 Browns with many of them reporting over 20. But, if the colored water leaves then you can just as easily get skunked!!!!

Great job!