Seneca Derby 2014. Introduce you and your boat!

Well it's almost time again guys for that great tradition we all love. The Seneca lake trout derby! This year I am excited to say I will be camping for the entire weekend at Sampson state park! Thought it would be cool to start this post to see who all will be in attendance and check out boats. I have an islander 221 and will be staying in one of the cabins. The boat will be slipped in the marina. Post here with pictures of your rig and lets all enjoy some camaraderie for that weekend! Look for my blue and white islander, Blue ford f150 and my chocolate lab puppy. Looking forward to meeting you all and reading your posts, feel free to stop and say hello will have plenty of cold beers in the cooler! my name is Andrew. tight lines!!   

post-140457-0-44039500-1398185431_thumb.jpg

post-140457-0-93467300-1398185449_thumb.jpg

post-140457-0-34820400-1398185466_thumb.jpg

The White Porqupine will be "out and about" this year (as contrasted with "dead in the water" last year) :lol:  We won't be staying at Sampson but hope to "check in" and meet some folks etc. The motors will be all tuned up so no excuses this time....for letting Nick whip our butts  :)

post-145411-0-19133000-1398256937_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

Downtime will be there. Traveling from rochester for the derby wasnt sure if we were fishing the derby til acouple weeks ago

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13982536677629_thumb.jpg

I look forward to meeting you all, I'm in the middle of a motor re work myself but she will be good to go. This is my first boat I've ever purchased  so It will be a great opportunity to get a feel for her so when the king blitz is on I will be ready!

I look forward to meeting you all, I'm in the middle of a motor re work myself but she will be good to go. This is my first boat I've ever purchased  so It will be a great opportunity to get a feel for her so when the king blitz is on I will be ready!

Make sure she's running good or you have trolling motor on her....... not a good lake to break down on if the weather turns on you !!!!  Just saying......have fun with the new ride !!!!

Make sure she's running good or you have trolling motor on her....... not a good lake to break down on if the weather turns on you !!!!  Just saying......have fun with the new ride !!!!

Oh for sure I've fished Seneca my whole life on my dad's boat. I've seen it turn hairy quick! I got the boat for a steal because of the motor issues I'm dropping a new turn key motor in her right now!

Look for a bunch of us woodchucks running around wearing this logo on team shirts and sweatshirts. Team Rampage Sport Fishing we started a few years ago just this is the first season fishing off my boat. I'll explain the good story behind the logo if we see you. Pretty creative if I do say so myself :rofl:

post-140457-0-23268100-1398274087_thumb.jpg

Edited by TeamRampage68

Reel Hooked Up boat will be out all weekend!   Its the one with the twenty rod spread and the guy constantly putting fish in the net. :lol:     Its always fun I hope the weather is great and all of you guys get a bunch of fish!  That wind last year sucked.  I have two friends with their sons fishing for the weekend and they are wound up and ready to go.   Sean

Edited by Hookedup

Look for a bunch of us woodchucks running around wearing this logo on team shirts and sweatshirts. Team Rampage Sport Fishing we started a few years ago just this is the first season fishing off my boat. I'll explain the good story behind the logo if we see you. Pretty creative if I do say so myself :rofl:

WAIT A MINUTE WHO YOU CALLING A WOODCHUCK? Haha cant wait to see what your boat is made of teammate!