Seneca Derby 2014. Introduce you and your boat!

This weekend may be tough going with the amount of logs, railroad ties, chunks of building material, and other wood floating on Seneca Lake. It's a mess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Reel Turner will be fishing with most of Team Green Dolphin out of Stivers Marina on a 22' Starcraft Islander. We will stop by and visit at Sampson.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice looking chocolate! She sniff out the fish too?

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

she is just 4 months so this weekend will be her first real experience let's hope she can sniff them out or retrieve a big dead money floater if we see one LOL!!

she is just 4 months so this weekend will be her first real experience let's hope she can sniff them out or retrieve a big dead money floater if we see one LOL!!

Well I hope she does good for you! Gotta love them chocolate labs. We got one thats almost 12. Scout, and he sure does love the lake.

Good luck to you and Molly.

Well I hope she does good for you! Gotta love them chocolate labs. We got one thats almost 12. Scout, and he sure does love the lake.

Good luck to you and Molly.

Agreed my first chocolate lived to 11 I never want to own anything but a lab such good dogs. Good luck to you and scout as well!