Memorial Day Weekend Big Fish Friday!

Wasn't there a trophy for big fish Friday? Seems like the year I won it could not be located or some thing like that. It was fine because the $180 dollars I took back to camp made up for it.....there I started the trash talking now lets keep it going guys. Lol

-Jeremy

Yea Jeremy there was. Maybe I can try and get another. It got lost in an office move. O well. The guy that lost it is the GUI that bought it. Fair enough. Maybe I can find one this week local.

I was okay without the trophy last year too:)

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

be very carefull out their fellas their seems to a lot of big stuff floating in the lake ..lower unit hole in boat damage stuff keep your eyes open your hooks sharp and good luck to all .. :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee: would have put a beer but the way its shapping up its a coffee year for sure

I suppose we can let you out with the notice, unless anyone else has an issue? If nobody chimes in... you're alright. ;)

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I hope I wasn't coming off as arrogant. I wasn't expecting to fish either of those tournaments on lake O, so im just a little bit excited about the recent opportunity. Thats all.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not at all! You're an excited and competitive fisherman! I don't think anyone here could relate haha! Good luck in the west end! B)