Memorial Day Weekend Big Fish Friday!

Yeah....get in all the "practice" you can south enders.....if conditions are right you'll need it :lol:

Yeah....get in all the "practice" you can south enders.....if conditions are right you'll need it :lol:

Pot of gold landed in boat tonight:)  All ready for Friday! The North enders can't compete with the luck of the South enders.

IMG_20140519_191704_606_zps555a4779.jpg

Geez Sean....you must be getting desperate.... calling in devine intervention from above...I can't top that.. . :lol:  Great pic by the way and incredible boat....my knees aren't knocking yet though :)

Geez Sean....you must be getting desperate.... calling in devine intervention from above...I can't top that.. . :lol: Great pic by the way and incredible boat....my knees aren't knocking yet though :)

Hahaha knees aren't kicking yet

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'll take what I can get :). You whait all this fun we are having and some guy with the zebco 440 will get a 16 pounder off his dock with a minnow and a bobber. That's my luck![/quote

No no some guy will launch out of a public launch and catch the winning fish all by himself. No one to fish with and all by his lonesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'll take what I can get :). You whait all this fun we are having and some guy with the zebco 440 will get a 16 pounder off his dock with a minnow and a bobber. That's my luck!

Lol... Happens every year. .. Especially with the guys who bring the monster Salmon to the weigh in and they are actually browns or vise versa Cracks me up but its all about having fun no matter what kinda fishing your doing...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

I remember one derby way back when someone did win the thing fishing off a dock and another where a young kid caught a huge winning laker off a dock out near Dresden (probably with a reel like Sean uses...a Zebco :lol: ) but he wasn't entered in the derby and a much smaller fish won it. Oh well you guys can always sit around down there on your boats and admire Nick's styrofoam fish that he uses for his pics :)

Edited by Sk8man

Reading this thread makes me want to call in sick and hop on one of you guys' boat :) I'll stop down at the weigh in Friday night and say hello.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app