Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
paprman

Genesee River/I-Bay boat launch pass

Anybody know if the city has season launch passes yet for I-bay and Genesee river? I heard they may not cover both launches?

I bay is with the empire pass. I think. Genny is run by the city so it's " no cash, no splash"

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I bay is not a state launch. Empire pass is no good there. Haven't heard anything yet about the season pass for either launch

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The city sold a season pass that was $100 and $65 senior that was good for both launches. They always seem to be to slow every year making them available.

You can buy them at the I-bay launch when the county starts manning the launch, which is usually around May 1.

Dan, who runs the I-bay launch, told me last year that the pass is good for both the bay and river.

The senior pass was $65.00 last year.

Last year they were manning the launch for a week or two before they had the passes so you had to pay to launch until the city got around to bring the passes to the launch. As long as I intend to buy a season pass I don't want to pay the daily rate.

Received a call from the city of Rochester yesterday, the passes are in and available for purchase at the city of Rochester parks department.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to take a ride down there tomorrow. I was going to call but couldn't find the number.