Non E-10 gas

I'll be bringing boat up to camp in the next few days. Running down from Odessa to Montour Falls then thru Watkinglen. Where will be the easiest place for me to fill boat up or should I just keep going and do it in Ovid.

Thanks 

Just turn left south bound on 14 when you get to bottom of 224 hill in Montour. Then a mile down on left is lakes gas only place around with ethanol free gas. They sell a lot of it parking lot is big and easy to get going back north again. Just put a couple hundred in my rig two days ago at their place.

Just turn left south bound on 14 when you get to bottom of 224 hill in Montour. Then a mile down on left is lakes gas only place around with ethanol free gas. They sell a lot of it parking lot is big and easy to get going back north again. Just put a couple hundred in my rig two days ago at their place.

Thanks Sean I knew one was there but would have turn right and ended up going to Ovid extra 6 or 7 miles one way.....

I had to fork over $4.60per gallon today here in Canandaigua  (Dobbs Gas Station).....thats why I don't let my 60 gal. tank get down too far :lol:

I don't even want to "imagine" that one Sean.  But then again when I watch Deadliest Catch or Wicked Tuna on TV and they lay out a few grand for fuel at a time I feel "relieved' to have a smaller boat :lol:

Thanks for the heads up guys, I was thinking around $4.50 a gallon or so. Yea, Hooked Up, I couldn't make out the gallon amount on my tank plate, but I know it's triple digits, either 100 or 120 gallons, Sea Ray always did go over board on things like that, but back in 1982 it didn't brake the bank to gas er up with high test either  :shake:   :no:  :no:  

Made the trip today , nice guy there and like you said lots of room , $198.00 tanks full , I'm at fish camp boat covered .....1st time for that went Not To bad....LOL.... I'll be here all next week and will need to break in each motor for 2 hours before I can just idle them and 8 more after that but will beable to fish after I break the kicker in so...................

That's gotta feel good, I passed ya in front of Chefs diner on my way to Hills Valleys Streams to stock up on tackle for the season. That thing looks ready to rock!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Another station in the Ithaca area now has E-free, the Valero in Jacksonville on rt. 96 near Taughannock State Park.  Great news though it's not a 24 hour place.  

The only other one in Ithaca I know of is downtown at rt. 13 and Buffalo St.