Seneca - anyone been out?

Has anyone been out on Seneca this weekend? I am headed out tomorrow morning on the south end. I heard the water was up and you had to dodge debris last week. Has that changed at all?

Cheers

Cody

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Water is clear to clear. Yesterday sucked south east wind blew warm water out so the fish retreated to the canal. Watched guys in kayaks catch one big salmon after another when I was loading boat in the canal. Tomorrow they could be back in lake.

Figures. The weather never cooperates with me on days I can make it up. The big O is just another 40 minute drive, and weather underground is forecasting a beautiful day up there. Maybe I'll head up there until Seneca stables out.

At least the weather looks ok!

I am bringing along a guy tomorrow that has never fished in New York. The only trout he has caught were out of PA streams. If we get into anything, it'll be a treat for him!

I'm bringing along rods for flatlining, copper/flatfish and for my downriggers. I really like watching people catch finger lakes and great lakes fish that have never fished for them before. It's an awesome thing!

I'll be out tomorrow. Jumping in at Clute Park. By the sounds of it, I will be trolling a couple smaller bombers out the chute.

Cheers.