Spoke to them today, and if they can get the slab on the east side of the dock reset we'll be in business.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

AWESOME..... were you fishing in shallow or did you slip out to some deeper water?  Glad to hear the docks are in.  Will be heading down possibly this afternoon, but definately TOMORROW! :)

Just missed the board yesterday 19.4

Sent from my HTC One X using Lake Ontario United mobile app

we fished shallow water nothing then went out in front of the plant and saw nothing.  we tried a lot of stuff but nothing.  We went to fowlers afterwards to get a part for our boat and I talked to a nice charter boat captain out there and he said "the south wind blew all  the good water out to the lake and it was to clear for the browns".  which is good to know.  But I have a cousin coming out on Monday and Tuesday to fish.  And am thinking?  Is it to late to fish browns?  should we just go out to deeper water?  You guys here are all pros it would be wonderful to have that magic pill.  But fishing the lake there is no magic pill.  It's just better being on the boat than housecleaning!!

went out this morning out of Bear Creek.  went west of Ginna in 13 to 15ft of water.  Planer boards and down riggers.  had a great morning with 5 browns 1 coho and 3 knock offs!.  Monkey puke and black and gold broken stick baits.  FUN!

I just saw where there was a large Alwive die off Near Pultneyville.  In two of our browns there were dead alwives in their stomach.  which might account for the rotten fishing lately